How to create an integration with Lever
In this article, we cover how to create the integration between Lever and RecruitBot.
Create Integration between Lever Recruiting Software and RecruitBot
1. Navigate to the integrations section of the RecruitBot app.
(You can either click the link in #1 or, when logged into app.recruitbot.com, ________
2. Click the “Sign in with Lever'' button to begin the integration.
This will direct you to a login screen in Lever where you will be asked to grant RecruitBot access to your Lever account.
3. Upon accepting the permissions, you will be redirected back to the RecruitBot integrations page. Once there you will see the option to configure your Lever stages to RecruitBot’s internal statuses.
For convenience, RecruitBot will suggest stage mappings for you, but you may change them anytime.
4. In the “Positions to Link” section you will see a list of all of your open Lever positions. Simply select the ones you wish to link to RecruitBot and then click the “Link Positions” button.
(You may also configure RecruitBot to automatically export candidates to Lever upon reaching out to them in RecruitBout; this toggle is entirely optional.)
5. After linking the positions, you can confirm they’ve been linked by scrolling down to the “Linked” section.
6. Now you can go back to the home page (app.recruitbot.com/positions). For each linked position in the step above, you will see a new RecruitBot position with a Lever icon, to indicate that it was linked to a Lever position.
7. When you search for candidates in this position you will now have the option to export them to Lever.
8. Click on the Export button to begin exporting the candidate. You should see the button change to display three dots indicating that the export is in progress.
9. Once the export is complete you should see a popup saying “Candidate exported to Lever”.
10. You should now see the candidate in your Lever account as a new lead for this position.
11. RecruitBot will then automatically sync with your Lever data so that once you refresh the page you should see a lever logo next to the candidate’s name in the search results and a Lever badge icon in place of the export button. Clicking on that badge will open up a new tab with that candidate’s Lever profile.